Something we have been asked a lot over the many years we have been doing short-term vacation home/holiday home rental is: “What is included in my rental?” "What do we need to bring?" "What is included?". To help with planning for your vacation, we thought we would include the details of your rental coverage on this page.
What we try to do for you is to set up the house so you can have a great vacation/holiday.
• 24-hour a-day check-in using innovative home technology and digital locks
• Official Licensed, registered, and certified house
• A clean and inspected house
• Fast and convenient WiFi is probably the most significant necessity in any modern vacation rental. (Enterprise Commercial Grade)
• Cable TV and the ability to use Stream Services
• Small Kitchen Appliances: including a robust set of sharp knives, a kettle, Two coffee makers, a Keurig, and a Filter coffee maker.
• Fresh, clean, quality heavy towels
• Hair Dryers in master En-suite bathrooms
• Premium beds, pillows, and bedding/linens
The rental rate includes The house on self-catering for vacation/holiday use only. Cost of the booking per night up to the number of people on the booking reservation; Cost of End of Stay Cleaning; Cost of booking Fee, and Local Taxes. Use of the pool & spa and the summer kitchen; Electric and Water are included, and finally if selected, the optional Cost of pool heating.
Most of all, you have contact with us, the owners, directly. We are not a management company.
The house is configured with the following for you to use.
The kitchen includes cooking utensils, pots & pans, dishcloths, potholders, flatware, dishware, glassware, and a corkscrew. Standard appliances include a refrigerator, microwave, stove, toaster, and coffee maker. Other items like kitchen scales or food processors are also provided in the house.
Bed and bath linens (towels, hand towels, and face cloths) are provided. Beds will be made with linens, pillows, blankets, and bedspreads before your arrival, except the kid's crib (pack and play). Master En-suite bathrooms have hairdryers. Beach towels for use outside in the hot tub or pool. The property also includes basic housekeeping supplies, washer, dryer, vacuum, brooms, and dustpans are available for use.
As our guests, you will receive an initial “Starter Welcome Kit.”
The 'Welcome' kit is aimed to get you started on your vacation/holiday by providing a few additional necessities. The 'Welcome' kit includes the following:
- A mini bottle of dish soap
- Single-use dishwasher detergent packets or pods
- One kitchen scrubbing sponge
- Laundry detergent packets or pods
- Trash bin liners in each bin.
- A roll of toilet paper per bathroom
- A box of tissues per bathroom
- Travel-sized items in each bathroom.
- A roll of paper towels in the kitchen
The items listed above are provided as a convenience for when you first arrive.
What’s not provided: Your time and cost of travel to and from the house, you must provide your clothes, bathing suits, etc. Personal appliances, more toiletries, groceries, tickets to attractions, beach equipment (chairs, boogie boards, snorkels), anything that is not explicitly listed. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
This house is fully stocked!
- Hair / Blow Dryer
- Quality cookware and kitchen tools include knives, grill tools, baking tools and pans, mixers, blenders, and more. Just ask, and it's probably already there.
- Plenty of towels and washcloths
- Soft and fresh bed linens
- Cigarettes - This Property is a No Smoking property
Deal directly with us save on commissions, the husband and wife team that cares; we own and manage our homes and only our homes,
very hands-on and communication is essential. We are genuinely here to help and answer any questions.
Luxury Vacation Homes / Florida Holiday Villas in a Gated Community with Upscale Luxury Executive Vacation Homes / Holiday Villa
- 2 Miles to #DisneyWorld #formosagardensestates Formosa Gardens Estates: Stunning Vacation Home Rentals
next to #DisneyWorld check out https://formosagardensestates.com/ https://aungervacationhomes.com/